What’s the role?
Working as a full time lorry driver, you will be responsible for the safe delivery of goods to a large variety of customers. This role is General Transport on Curtainsiders
You must be flexible with the hours of work, as your start times may vary. You may be required to work weekends, however this will be discussed at interview.
Some duties may involve:
Ensuring goods are safely secured
Keeping your vehicle in good condition
Loading and unloading the vehicle
Completing delivery paperwork
• As part of our driving workforce, you’ll have access to:
• Free, full uniform
• Tax-free allowances
• Paid holiday entitlement
• Weekly Pay
• Excellent working conditions
What kind of person are you looking for?
We welcome all new & experienced drivers to join our well established team, to keep our family growing.
This position requires the following criteria:
• To hold a full LGV C+E (Class 1) licence
• To have a valid Driver Qualification Card (DQC)/ Driver CPC
• To own a valid Digital Tachograph Card
• Physically active due to the nature of the role
• Fluent in English; Constant communication with colleagues and customers
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to demonstrate the highest level of professionalism
If you think you have what it takes to become an George H Kime driver, apply today on 01205 870282 option 7 or email@example.com